Living Life Through Our Attachments Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
This course focuses on attachment-both in theory and practice. We will explore the diagnostic implications of early attachment and identify how our attachments affect our behaviors and relationships through the course of our development. This course describes attachment disorders and the outcomes of disordered attachment. Treatment planning for adults and children differs: this presentation details the goals, interventions, treatment units and co-occurring diagnoses for working with attachment issues.
Author: Mary Ella Viehe, Ph.D., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify different kinds of attachments and attachment disorders based on theory and practice.
- Map adult behaviors related to early attachments.
- Develop treatment plans for adults that integrates the consequences of early attachment trauma.
- Develop treatment plans for children that integrates parents and treatment of co-occurring disorders.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|