GGS Exam News
- As of December 1, 2015, existing GGS customers' testbanks were converted to our new testbanks designed for the 2016 exams. Available for remaining time left (on previous testbank) at no charge! Expiring testbanks can be extended for a nominal fee
- Both MFT and LCSW Written Testbanks have been switched to our new MFT Law & Ethics Testbank and LCSW Law & Ethics Testbank.
- The MFT Clinical Vignette Testbank has been converted to the California Clinical Exam Testbank.
- The LCSW Clinical Vignette Testbank has been converted to the ASWB Testbank.
- All testbanks can be accessed using your Client ID and password. You will no longer use your credit card number as the password.
- 2014 to 2015 GGS course students are eligible for discounts for new materials and attendance in 2016 courses.
- Customers who purchased the complete materials in 2015 are eligible for discounts on 2016 materials.
Please call the office at (800) 300-6322 to discuss your particular situation.
BBS Exam News
2016 Exam Highlights
The 2016 MFT & LCSW Law & Ethics Exams consist of 75 questions (of which up to 25 questions can be experimental) over a duration of 90 minutes. The passing score is 34 out of the 50 scorable questions.
Click here for the initial BBS Law Exam registration form.
The 2016 MFT Clinical Exam consists of 170 questions (of which 20 questions are experimental) over a duration of four hours. The passing score is 101 out of the 150 scorable questions.
The 2016 LCSW Clinical Exam consists of 170 questions (of which 20 questions are experimental) over a duration of four hours.