12-Hour California Law and Ethics Self-Study Text and Video Course
Principal Faculty and Credentials:
Gerry Grossman, MA, LMFT
American Counseling Association (2005). ACA Code of Ethics. Alexandria, VA: Author.
California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. (2011). CAMFT Code of Ethics. San Diego, CA: CAMFT
Workers, N. A. (2008). NASW Code of Ethics (Guide to the Everyday Professional Conduct of Social Workers). Washington, DC: NASW.
LMFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, and/or LPCCs. Level: Introductory to Intermediate.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize legal and ethical responsibilities.
- Understand how to carry out legal and ethical responsibilities.
- Maintain a standard of care to protect against charges of criminal, civil, and ethical wrongdoing.
- Know when and how to properly consult to better uphold legal and ethical responsibilities.
Gerry Grossman has successfully trained thousands of exam candidates for their BBS licensing exams since 1985. His teaching style is clear, incisive, humorous and empathic. As a trained hypnotherapist, he has assisted many people with test anxiety and other clinical issues. In 2016 Gerry received the Educator of the year award from AAMFT-CA. In private practice, Gerry specializes in working with young children and their families.
- Video courses are filmed at live GGS classes and separated into segments of 30 minutes or less.
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs, Printed Materials|