Helping Children Develop Social Skills Online Text-based Home Course (2 CE)
Authors: Jodi Blackley, M.S., LMFT, Christina Stimman, M.S.W., LCSW, Jazmin Zane, M.S.W., LCSW
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the factors that impede or encourage the development of social skills in children.
- Identify the particular social skills deficits and interventions for children who have developmental disorders.
- Use effective techniques for assessment and observation.
- Utilize a range of behavioral, group and family modalities to improve a child's social skills.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.