Clinical Supervision: Foundations of Supervision, Legal, Ethical, and Clinical Considerations in the Supervisory Relationship Text-based Home Course (6 CE) - Printed Version
This course provides an overview of current 2022 regulations and procedures pertaining to supervision as well as the more subtle challenges a supervisor faces that sometimes cause difficulty in the complex supervisor, supervisee, and patient relationship.
Author: Samantha Deming, M.A., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, and other mental health clinicians that supervise Associate Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Clinical Counselors in California.
The topics covered include:
• An up-to-date review of the laws and regulations pertaining to supervisors.
• The new 2022 BBS Supervision Forms.
• Common dilemmas & strategies for difficult situations in supervision.
The learning objectives for supervisors of supervisees pursuing their LMFT, LCSW and LPCC license are:
- Obtain an understanding of basic competencies and legal and ethical requirements for supervision in California.
- Identify goals and evaluation criterion for supervisees.
- Understand varied statutes and regulations for treatment modalities, work settings and the use of technology.
- Understand the record keeping requirements for supervisors.
- Obtain new strategies to address obstacles in supervision.
- Obtain an overview of common supervision theories.
- Increase supervisory skills for managing problematic supervisees.
This course meets 6 hour CE for Clinical Supervision of Associates pursuing a LMFT, LCSW, and LPCC license.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|