Cybersex Addiction Text-based Home Course (3 CE) - Printed Version
An interesting development in the world of sex addiction over the last few years is the increased use of the internet for acting out sexualized behavior. This course familiarizes you with several types of cybersex addiction and their negative consequences, then delves into assessment and treatment strategies. It also addresses issues with couples therapy, partners of addicts, codependency and relapse.
Author: Mary Ella Viehe, Ph.D., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the unique features of cybersex addiction, as compared with other kinds of addictive disorders.
- Recognize how clinical issues common to addiction present with this particular type of addiction, e.g., emotional cutoff and emotional dysregulation.
- Utilize assessment and treatment techniques that integrate sequential steps.
- Incorporate couples' therapy to address the impact of the addiction on partners.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
- NAADAC: This course has been approved by NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals. Gerry Grossman Seminars is a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, #240524.
- CCAPP: Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved by CCAPP, Provider Number 2N-08-123-0524.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|