Theoretical Perspectives Text-based Home Course (7 CE) - Printed Version
Authors: Gerry Grossman, M.A., LMFT, Chuck Moshontz, M.A., LMFT, Pam Sirota, Psy.D., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the foundational concepts of a range of theoretical approaches.
- Develop goals and interventions consistent with one or more theoretical orientations.
- Select model(s) of therapy as appropriate to the client(s).
- Adjust the model(s) of therapy to the client need, unit of treatment and duration of therapy.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|