Strategies With Couples Online Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
Authors: Mary Ella Viehe, Ph.D, LMFT, Jazmin Zane, MSW, LCSW
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify common conceptualizations of the reasons that couples experience conflict.
- Educate clients about behavior techniques effective in working with couples.
- Integrate a variety of treatment modalities and techniques to suit the needs of the client.
- Develop goals and interventions for typical problems brought to couples' therapy.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.