We at Gerry Grossman Seminars take pride in the quality of our courses and educational materials, and are confident you will be satisfied with your purchase.
However, if you want a refund for any reason, and notify us in written form within 14 days of purchase, we will refund the amount you paid minus a 15% administrative fee subject to the following conditions:
- All materials must be returned to us in their original condition.
- At-home or online CE and pre-licensure course purchases will not be refunded if you have taken the post test (whether you have passed or not).
- Online exam prep testbanks, online mock exams, audio presentations and flashcards are non-refundable. If your video or testbank was included with a class or study material package, its portion of the course tuition or package price is non-refundable.
- Classroom course fees will not be refunded if you have participated in more than 25% of the instructional hours. Refunds for classes are proportionally based on instructional hours attended. In cases of non-attendance, participants may make a one-time transfer to a later course of the same title.
- In the event of a course cancellation, Gerry Grossman Seminars is not responsible for student travel expenses.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- CE Destination tuition is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, your payment will be retained as credit against future course registrations and purchases at Gerry Grossman Seminars.
- Self-booked therapy suite rentals are non-refundable, and booking changes must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Online video prep course course fees will not be refunded if you have viewed more than 1 video segment in any of the course modules.
- Online CE video course fees will not be refunded if you have viewed more than 1 video segment in any of the course modules.
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.