PTSD Online Text-based Home Course (5 CE)
Authors: Gerry Grossman, MA, LMFT, Melanie Haro, MA, LMFT, Kristen Hudson, MA, LMFT, Nancy Klein, MA, LMFT, Chuck Moshontz, MA, LMFT, Mary Ella Viehe, Ph.D, LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess for symptoms and diagnose PTSD.
- Describe common types of PTSD treatment.
- Adjust PTSD treatment to populations where it is typically diagnosed, i.e., victims of rape, combat personnel and veterans, disaster/crisis workers, and abused children.
- Assess for symptoms of Vicarious Trauma in themselves and seek appropriate self-care support.
This course satisfies the following California BBS Pre-licensure requirements:
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.