Providing Internet Safety for Our Youth Text-based Home Course (3 CE) - Printed Version
Authors: Anna Treves, MSW, LCSW, Jazmin Zane, MSW, LCSW
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide parents and children tools for internet safety
- Provide clients with information about the types of risks, abuse and harm to which children are exposed.
- Educate and provide resources to clients for internet safety tips and prevention of harm.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|