Pregnant Teens Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
Authors: Mary Ella Viehe, Ph.D, LMFT, Patricia Patton, Ph.D
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify societal efforts to address teenage pregnancy through education, healthcare, and contraception.
- Demonstrate culturally-competent approaches for counseling of pregnant or parenting teens, with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, age, and sexual orientation.
- Understand the legal rights of pregnant and parenting teens.
- Educate clients about the array of possible options and resources available to pregnant teenagers and biological fathers.
- Communicate effectively with clients and professional colleagues about the economic, medical and developmental issues related to teenage pregnancy.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|