Positive Psychology Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
Author: Melanie Haro, M.A., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between Positive Psychology and more traditional approaches to psychology and psychopathology.
- Express key concepts associated with developing positive emotions, strengths and virtues.
- Incorporate Positive Psychology interventions into treatment with clients.
- Recognize potential areas of further study in regards to Positive Psychology.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|