MFT California Clinical Exam Prep Course with Live Online Workshop
This comprehensive, California Clinical Exam Prep Course features a 15-hour Live Online Workshop with an engaging instructor using easy-to-follow PowerPoint presentations and content handouts in a fully-interactive, online environment. Learn directly from an experienced LMFT, and subject matter expert. Ask questions, receive feedback, and review CCE practice exam questions covering exam content areas to help you pass the California MFT exam with confidence.
Evaluate your knowledge base with our California clinical practice exam testbank.
Learn valuable test-taking skills and strategies developed by experienced instructors and enhance your ability to decipher complex questions.
Review topics and concepts included in the BBS CCE handbook, ask questions, receive feedback, and gain the support and perspectives of your instructor and colleagues.
This Course Includes:
- 15 hours of Live Online Instruction and content handouts
- 8 months of access to our online MFT Clinical Exam Testbank* (9 complete 170-questions practice exams)
- A 2-volume MFT CCE Exam Prep Textbook
- Online flashcards covering the DSM-5, Theoretical Perspectives and California Law & Ethics
- A complete set of online audio presentations covering 14 different MFT exam topics
- Theory Comparison and Crisis Management Charts
*The testbank consists of nine complete exams and randomized 25-question quizzes on BBS CCE content areas. You have seven tries at each of the six content areas and three tries at each complete exam.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs, Printed Materials, Workshops|