Menopause Online Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
Author: Patricia Patton-Lehn, Ph.D.
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Name the physical symptoms that are commonly associated with perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause
- Assess and treat psychological and sociological dynamics commonly associated with mid-life transitions
- Understand and be able to describe various treatment options, including alternative methods for coping with symptoms
- Teach and support clients in writing a "new narrative" for the mid-life years based upon empowerment and individual choice.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.