Management Practices Text-based Home Course (1 CE) - Printed Version
As applied to therapists in particular, this management practice presentation includes information on a variety of topics such as developing office policies, setting fees and collecting them, third-party payment, keeping appropriate records, and marketing your practice. It includes techniques for advertising and contacts with other treating professionals.
All of these issues are presented in light of maintaining ethical standards related to client care, management of students/interns and business practices.
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and implement the relevant management procedures for practice.
- Correctly manage the issues related to insurance billing.
- Maintain records and provide access according to legal and ethical standards.
- Adhere to ethical standards related to record keeping, advertising, consultation, and working with students and/or interns.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|