Male Victims of Domestic Violence Text-based Home Course (4 CE) - Printed Version
Authors: Patricia Patton, Ph.D, Nancy Klein, MA, LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define all types of intimate partner violence, including the mutual forms of abuse.
- Make accurate assessments in the context of masculine gender roles and inhibitions to reporting and seeking treatment.
- Develop treatment plans for gender-neutral treatment.
- Integrate the pros and cons of individual vs. conjoint therapy with treatment of intimate partner violence.
This course satisfies the following California BBS Pre-licensure requirements:
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs, Printed Materials|