Issues with Aging Text-based Home Course (3 CE) - Printed Version
Authors: Tima Ivanova, M.A., LMFT, Patricia Patton, Ph.D., Nancy Klein, M.A., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define a range of psychosocial issues confronting seniors.
- Define a range of medical and legal issues confronting seniors.
- Develop and adjust treatment plans to meet the needs of seniors.
- List and describe the legal mandates related to elder abuse.
This course satisfies the following California BBS Pre-licensure requirements:
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs, Printed Materials|