Human Growth and Development Text-based Home Course (4 CE)
Developmental milestones are detailed to help in the assessment of a client's clinical presentation. Strategies for assessment, DSM-5 diagnosis, and treatment of infants, children, and adolescents are also included.
Author: Michelle Barone-Bush, M.A., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify a range of developmental domains which may affect a client of any age.
- Name important developmental milestones important to the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of children.
- Know the DSM-5 criteria for diagnosing disorders which tend to impact children and adolescents.
- Integrate models of human development into treatment goals and planning.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|