Clients With Anger Issues Text-based Home Course (4 CE)
This course presents assessment strategies and treatment techniques that can be applied to both clinic and private practice settings with adults and adolescents who have problems with anger. Key treatment concepts from Narrative Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Mindfulness-based practices, Cognitive-behavioral therapy, and 12-Step recovery programs are addressed. Includes practical exercises that you can use with your clients to help them develop better skills in recognizing and processing anger and other associated feelings, such as depression, anxiety and trauma.
Author: Patricia Patton-Lehn, Ph.D.
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Assess for anger problems with their clients using client self-report inventories, clinical interviews and collateral reports.
- Increase clients’ awareness of how problematic anger develops and ways to interrupt these dysfunctional patterns.
- Describe the various clinical presentations and associated therapeutic implications of angry clients.
- Use different treatment strategies from various theoretical orientations in working with angry clients.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|