Certified in California and Most Other States
Gerry Grossman Seminars offers a broad range of Continuing Education classes for therapists and nurses.
Some states require their licensees to take specific CE courses at specific times. Click here to see those requirements and which GGS courses fulfill them.
California BBS mandatory courses are listed in bold.
Accessibility, structure, clear and concise presentation of information.
Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved to offer Continuing Education courses for these licensing organizations.
Some of our courses may not be applicable to your organization.
It is your responsibility to determine which of our courses will satisfy your license renewal requirements.
Participants must attend the full course to receive their certificates of completion. Certificates are distributed in class immediately following the course.
- CAMFT CEPA #133709. All courses meet the qualifications for their listed hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs. Gerry Grossman Seminars maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- CCAPP: Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-08-123-0518. Check website for specific course material applicability.
- California Registered Nurses (CE Provider #CEP14499 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- California Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technicians - the Board accepts our Board of Nursing-approved courses. Check website for specific course material applicability
- NAADAC: All courses have been approved by Gerry Grossman Seminars, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider. NAADAC Provider #97926, Gerry Grossman Seminars is responsible for all aspects of their programming.
- NBCC: Gerry Grossman Seminars has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6363. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Gerry Grossman Seminars is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Texas MFTs (CE Provider #CS742 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Texas Social Workers (CE Provider #CS7402 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Washington MFTs, Counselors and Social Workers (check website for specific course material applicability)
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.
If you would like to file a grievance, complaints or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.