Certified in California and Most Other States
Earning your Continuing Education hours can be a rewarding experience. We offer in-class, online and home study options for the large number of courses we have developed. Our courses are approved for California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, LEPs and RNs as well as Social Workers and MFTs in many other states. And, we are continuing the certification process in more states and organizations. See the bottom of this page for complete listings.
Click here to be notified of upcoming classes...
Choose your mandatory and elective classes from our roster of weekend workshops, ranging from 3 to 7 hours each. Network with your peers and have an enjoyable time earning your CE hours. We offer 18 hours in our CE Destination events.
At Home and Online Study
Satisfy your Continuing Education requirements conveniently at home. Study, take your test, and even print your completion certificates at any time. Study completely online and save on tax and shipping. Of course, we still offer printed materials for home study if this format better meets your needs. Many new stimulating courses have been added to our CE catalog offering.
Andrew [Teton] did an outstanding job, as usual!
Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved to offer Continuing Education courses for these licensing organizations.
Some of our courses may not be applicable to your organization.
It is your responsibility to determine which of our courses will satisfy your license renewal requirements.
Participants must complete all course materials and pass all quizzes to receive their certificates of completion. Participants may print their certificates themselves or purchase certificates from Gerry Grossman Seminars.
- CAMFT CEPA #133709. All courses meet the qualifications for their listed hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs. Gerry Grossman Seminars maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- CCAPP: Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-08-123-0518. Check website for specific course material applicability.
- California Registered Nurses (CE Provider #CEP14499 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- California Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technicians - the Board accepts our Board of Nursing-approved courses. Check website for specific course material applicability
- NAADAC: All courses have been approved by Gerry Grossman Seminars, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider. NAADAC Provider #97926, Gerry Grossman Seminars is responsible for all aspects of their programming.
- NBCC: Gerry Grossman Seminars has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6363. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Gerry Grossman Seminars is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Texas MFTs (CE Provider #CS742 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Texas Social Workers (CE Provider #CS7402 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Washington MFTs, Counselors and Social Workers (check website for specific course material applicability)
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.
If you would like to file a grievance, complaints or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.