Earning your Continuing Education hours can be a rewarding experience. We offer in-class, online and home study options for the large number of courses we have developed. Our courses are approved for California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, LEPs and RNs as well as Social Workers and MFTs in many other states through our NBCC certification. And, we are continuing the certification process in more states and organizations. See the bottom of this page for complete listings.
Click here to be notified of upcoming classes...
Choose your mandatory and elective classes from our roster of weekend workshops, ranging from 3 to 7 hours each. Network with your peers and have an enjoyable time earning your CE hours. We offer 18 hours in our CE Destination events.
At Home and Online Study
Satisfy your Continuing Education requirements conveniently at home. Study, take your test, and even print your completion certificates at any time. Study completely online and save on tax and shipping. Of course, we still offer printed materials for home study if this format better meets your needs. Many new stimulating courses have been added to our CE catalog offering.
I have been in the addiction field for 12 years and felt this was a great course that was practical for the average person.
Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved to offer Continuing Education courses for these licensing organizations.
Some of our courses may not be applicable to your organization.
It is your responsibility to determine which of our courses will satisfy your license renewal requirements.
- CAADAC (CE Provider #2N-08-123-0515 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- California CE Provider #PCE1292. All courses meet the qualifications for their listed hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. GGS is approved by the BBS until 12/31/2016.
- California Registered Nurses (CE Provider #CEP14499 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- California Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technicians - the Board accepts our Board of Nursing-approved courses. Check website for specific course material applicability
- NADAAC (Provider #691 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- NBCC: Gerry Grossman Seminars has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6363. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Gerry Grossman Seminars is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Texas MFTs (CE Provider #CS742 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Texas Social Workers (CE Provider #CS6781 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Washington MFTs, Counselors and Social Workers (check website for specific course material applicability)