Oops! Couldn't find that course. Please browse our menus and try another.
This price includes your $ discount for ordering online but not any applicable taxes or shipping.
This course is not approved for credit from the NBCC.
Go back to category Listings
Slides were good and the Interpersonal Neurobiology course seemed well organized. The material was very interesting and useful.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Video courses are filmed at live GGS classes and separated into segments of 30 minutes or less.
- Printed materials for text-based courses available for a small fee.
- Read the course material here on our website or download for offline study.
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
Save more by studying online! If you don't buy any printed material, you don't pay any tax or shipping charges.
Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved to offer Continuing Education courses for these licensing organizations.
Some of our courses may not be applicable to your organization.
It is your responsibility to determine which of our courses will satisfy your license renewal requirements.
Participants must complete all course materials and pass all quizzes to receive their certificates of completion. Participants may print their certificates themselves or purchase certificates from Gerry Grossman Seminars.
- CAMFT CEPA #133709. Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs. Gerry Grossman Seminars maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- CCAPP: Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-08-123-0518 for 6 CEH's. Check website for specific course material applicability.
- California Registered Nurses (CE Provider #CEP14499 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- California Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technicians - the Board accepts our Board of Nursing-approved courses. Check website for specific course material applicability
- NAADAC: This course has been approved by Gerry Grossman Seminars, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 6 hours of continuing education. NAADAC Provider #97926, Gerry Grossman Seminars is responsible for all aspects of their programming.
- NBCC: Gerry Grossman Seminars has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6363. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Gerry Grossman Seminars is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. This course is not approved for credit from the NBCC.
- Texas MFTs (CE Provider #CS742 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Texas Social Workers (CE Provider #CS7402 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Washington MFTs, Counselors and Social Workers (check website for specific course material applicability)
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.
If you would like to file a grievance, complaints or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.