Oops! Couldn't find that course. Please browse our menus and try another.
Go back to CE Class Listings
This seminar was really engaging, yet informative.
Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved to offer Continuing Education courses for these licensing organizations.
Some of our courses may not be applicable to your organization.
It is your responsibility to determine which of our courses will satisfy your license renewal requirements.
Participants must complete all course materials and pass all quizzes to receive their certificates of completion. Participants may print their certificates themselves or purchase certificates from Gerry Grossman Seminars.
- CAMFT CEPA #133709. Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Gerry Grossman Seminars is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs. Gerry Grossman Seminars maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content.
- CCAPP: Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number 2N-08-123-0518 for 6 CEH's. Check website for specific course material applicability.
- California Registered Nurses (CE Provider #CEP14499 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- California Vocational Nurse and Psychiatric Technicians - the Board accepts our Board of Nursing-approved courses. Check website for specific course material applicability
- NAADAC: This course has been approved by Gerry Grossman Seminars, as a NAADAC Approved Education Provider, for 6 hours of continuing education. NAADAC Provider #97926, Gerry Grossman Seminars is responsible for all aspects of their programming.
- NBCC: Gerry Grossman Seminars has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6363. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Gerry Grossman Seminars is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs. Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for those certified by the National Board for Certified Counselors.
- Texas MFTs (CE Provider #CS742 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Texas Social Workers (CE Provider #CS7402 - check website for specific course material applicability)
- Washington MFTs, Counselors and Social Workers (check website for specific course material applicability)
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.
If you would like to file a grievance, complaints or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.