Bullying Text-based Home Course (3 CE) - Printed Version
Author: Jane Winslow, M.A., LMFT, Danielle Matthew, M.S., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the profile of the typical bully and bullying victim as well as the typical myths and actual causes of bullying.
- Identify the unique factors related to cyber bullying, including child confidentiality and parental restriction and safeguards.
- Implement the most effective assessment and treatment models, and list modalities that are contraindicated.
- List the current California bullying, gay bullying and cyber-bullying laws that affect mental health professionals.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs|