Body Image and Self-Esteem Online Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
Author: Melanie Haro, M.A., LMFT
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how the media can impact clients’ self-image, specifically as it relates to youth and beauty.
- Describe the unique challenges facing different populations in terms of beauty and body image.
- Identify specific clinical concerns associated with clients’ dealing with poor body image.
- Incorporate interventions into treatment for building self-esteem in clients.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.