Bipolar Disorder Online Text-based Home Course (3 CE)
Bipolar Disorder is one of the most commonly misdiagnosed mental disorders. Many symptoms of this disorder overlap, and are similar to, disorders such at AD/HD, PTSD, and Borderline PD to name a few. As such, it is important for mental health care providers to be able to detect symptoms associated with Bipolar Disorder and provide information to help formulate an accurate diagnosis. This presentation will highlight the symptoms of Bipolar Disorder, similarities and differences with other disorders, and discuss appropriate treatment strategies for someone living with Bipolar Disorder.
Author: Patricia Patton-Lehn, Ph.D.
Target Audience: Introductory and Intermediate; LMFTs, Social Workers, LPCCs, Nurses, Substance Abuse Counselors, and other mental health clinicians.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Correctly identify the clinical features of Bipolar Disorder.
- Distinguish Bipolar Disorder from other mental health disorders.
- Describe the various genetic, biological, and environmental factors that contribute to Bipolar Disorder.
- Incorporate various treatment options for Bipolar Disorder.
Advantages of taking Gerry Grossman Seminars at-home CE courses:
- Online courses offer the post-test online for instant course completion.
- You can repeat the post-test if you don't pass.
- Online courses are available to you immediately after purchase.
- California LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and LEPs can fulfill 100% of their CE hours online.