Anxiety-Reducing Interventions - Live Online (6 CE)
This live online course provides a thorough understanding of Anxiety Disorders, descriptions and diagnoses. This course, complete with an engaging PowerPoint presentation, will present a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of issues such as panic disorders, stress disorders, and generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate anxiety and avoidance in clients.
- Explain Generalized Anxiety Disorder and its causes in Cognitive Behavioral terms.
- Summarize how cognitive distortions impact behavior, feelings, and self-esteem.
- Distinguish Panic Disorder from Generalized Anxiety Disorder.
- Apply multiple techniques for treatment options and stress reduction, including meditation, visualization, and mindfulness.
|Asset Includes||Online Programs, Workshops|